I’ve been tagged for another challenge thanks to Mon, this time it is the Love/Hate Challenge. Good news though, this time the rules (because there are always rules) are simple.
Just list down the ten things you love and the ten things you hate, then tag other people to do the challenge.
Sounds easy enough.
10 Things I hate
- Willfully stupid people (People who don’t care about learning)
- Vain people
- People who don’t care about issues
- People who care so much about a particular ideology they are blind to all logic and other opinions
- Rude people
- This whole selfies nonsense
- Monarchies – They are silly and outdated and have no place in the 21st Century
- People constantly on their phones. Seriously stop it. It’s rude.
10 Things I love
- Football and Chelsea
I thought I’d struggle to fill up the things that I love but I could keep going.
If you are reading this, you know it means. Now you have to do it yourself. I’m sorry but those are the rules. Well sort of.